Well, I did it. I started my own homebrewing blog. Several factors led to this very point, some of them are as simple as I missed writing, while the others are more complicated.
Beer has always brought people together, so why shouldn't be beer brewing like that? For me beer brewing is not just a hobby, but also a method to share atmosphere, emotions and experience. That's why brewing is not complete for me without designing labels, because I believe that label is the first interaction point with the beer for the drinker, and it'd be a waste of opportunity not to use it. Of course labels neither can substitute a good beer, nor can make a bad beer taste better. But they can prepare the drinker for the experience, making him/her more receptive. Beer brewing is kind of a self-expression for me, hence comes my motto: Beer is my canvas.
On this blog I'm going to share my recipes that came out of my fucked-up mind, and their brewing process as well. And I'm inviting you to tell me your opinion about them, and I hope that some of you can actually taste beers, and give me feedback that I can use to improve my beers and brewing process as well.
May the odds ever be in my favor.
P.S.: You may have realized that dispite I'm Hungarian, I started to write my blog in English. The reason for that is quite simple: one of my dear foreign friends asked me to write it in English when I told her my idea of starting my homebrewing blog. Here you are.
